Triggers initiate the VLookup auto-link process, helping to fill in data in your target columns. Choose triggers based on your use case; this will install specific webhooks on the board of your choice.
– Triggered when modifying an item on either the source or target board.
– Activated when manually creating an item on either the source or target board or through a form or automation.
– Use this when you wish to link the item updates between two distinct boards.
– Initiated when an item is transferred to the target board. Specifically, this is triggered through Monday.com’s automation for moving items.
– Triggered when you modify sub-item column values. Ensure to set up this trigger only on the board where changes are made to the sub-item.
– Activated when creating values in sub-item columns. Make sure to establish this trigger only on the board where the sub-item is formed.