Here’s a tutorial on how to install VLookup on Monday.com:
1. Open your Monday.com account and navigate to your workspace.
2. Click the “App Marketplace” section in the left sidebar.
3. In the search bar at the top, type “VLookup” and press Enter.
4. Locate the VLookup app in the search results and click on it to open the app details page.
5. On the app details page, you will see information about the VLookup app, including its description and features.
6. Click the “Add to Account” button to start the installation process.
7. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the installation. Review the requested permissions and click on the “Install” button.
Below highlighted in red, are important for the proper functioning of VLookup.
8. Once the installation is complete, you will see a confirmation message indicating that the VLookup app has been successfully installed.
9. To start using VLookup, go to your boards and open the board where you want to use the app.
10. In the board, click on the “+” button in the top corner to add VLookup board view, scroll down to the “Apps” section and click on the “VLookup” app.
You must add the same view in both the source and target boards.
11. Back in the board, click “Integrate,” and select the appropriate VLookup integrations for your needs. This will vary depending on the data and columns you want to connect.
“When a column value changes, automatically update changes in linked boards.”
Just to let you know, this integration comes with two webhooks that are automatically added. Do not delete them.
“When item is created (using form or automation), automatically update changes in linked boards.”
Please note that the data may take at least 60 seconds to populate. The more data the board contains, the longer it will take to populate.
“When any subitem column value changes, automatically update changes in linked boards.”
Please be aware that this integration comes with two automatically added webhooks. Do not delete them.
“When a subitem is created (using automation), search for its value and link.”
Just so you know, it may take at least 60 seconds for the data to populate. The more data the board contains, the longer it will take to populate.
In the case that the webhooks are not added;
12. In the Target board, go to the VLookup board view and create a recipe. You need to configure VLookup based on your requirements. This may include specifying source and target columns, defining key columns, and mapping the desired connections.
That’s it! You have successfully installed VLookup on Monday.com and added a VLookup column to your board. You can now utilize the app’s functionality to connect and synchronize data across your boards and columns on Monday.com.