Install Extract Integrations
- Install Extract from the Apps Marketplace.
- Go to the board where you want to use Extract and access the Integration center.
- Install Gmail integration, click this article to learn how to set it up
- Search for Extract and install the integration on your board.
“when a new update is created using email, and has this term, change status, to ____.”
- Then mapped out the columns that corresponds to the integrations you installed
- Click “Add to Board” to save your changes
Now that you’ve set up the data extraction, you can create automations to take action based on the extracted data. To create an automation, follow these steps:
- Go to the Automate section of your board and click “Create Automation”.
Set up the trigger for the automation. For example, you can set up an automation that triggers when a certain status is changed on an item.
- Next, choose the actions you want the automation to take when the trigger is activated. For example, you can set up an automation to move an item to a different group, create a new item in another board, or send an email.
- Finally, save your automation and test it out to make sure it’s working as expected.
And that’s it! With the Extract app and automation tools in Monday.com, you can easily extract and take action on your data to streamline your workflows and increase productivity.